New guy with some pics of my Tigers

lrry93

Reaction score
Country
United States
These are my work pets I have at the office. They make my day go by and love interacting with them. They run to the glass every morning and follow me back and forth if I walk by begging to be fed all day. Its hard not to overfeed. They seem like bottomless pits. I took some pics today to share. Hope you like them.
DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

Those are some beautiful looking tigers! I am always surprised at how much begging and following tigers do to get food! Mine do the same thing and make it hard to not give them something all the time. Thanks for the pics.

Mitch

They are stunning.:happy:

I love the differences in the markings. Have you named them?

Lovely pictures and I like the look of their home, must be hard to keep working when they're watching you in case you bring food all the time!

What do you feed them? Do you have an office fridge full of live foods?

It must be great to have a pet at work for a diversion. Wonderful pictures of your tigers. All this talk about how interactive they are keeps increasing my interest in the species. Finally that is a really cool water feature. I love how they can just slide in and out and you don't have to worry about keeping the top flush with the soil level. Thanks for sharing your pets with us!

Thanks for the compliments. I have yet to name them. I tend to not name my pets. They get plenty of attention at work but every now and then some idiot comes in that wants to try to tap on the tank or freaks out and screams when they see them like they are being attacked. I tapped on one guys head and said do you like it? They dont either so don't do it again.
They currently feed on crickets dusted every other feeding and super worms as a treat. The water bowl is made by zoomed but heard they stopped making them. It is the nicest one I have seen out. The largest size I have seen fits a 75 gallon.

Beautiful animals! I'm thinking of setting up a tank and get some Tigers myself (if I can get hold of them here in Sweden), they seem to be an interesting and rewarding species to keep. I like that you have put some plants in their tank, it makes the whole enclosure more interesting for both the viewer (i think) and the inhabitant (i hope) :happy:. Thanks for posting the photos.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back