It didn't fit in the sub topics so I posted it here

axie girl

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have had these two wyandotte chickens for awile now and the hen has hatched 7 of her 13 eggs so far and it is only her first lot. I am so proud but I need names for them so I thought you guys could help me.

:D + :proud: = :smile: me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'll bite. I'm not very inspired when it comes to thinking up new stuff but here's a start, maybe it'll kick off someone else's creative bent:

Wynona. Dotty. [Henny] Penny. [Chicken] Little. [Chicken] Scratch. [Chicken] Pox. [Chicken] Noodle. [Chicken] Pot Pie. [Chicken] Marsala. (Oops, sorry, got carried off into Foodland there.) Chickpea. Chick Corea. Chicanery. Très Chick. Chicken-Crossed-the-Road. Chicken-on-the-Other-Side.

George. Fred. Bob. Shirley. Mavis. Gertrude.

Eagle, Peacock, Ostrich, Partidge...

Corn, Wheat, Barley, Rye, Oat, Granola...

Warren, Welsley, Wilfried, Wanda, Wayne, Wendy...

Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan, Lincoln, Bush... (ok, maybe Australian equivalents :p )

Ok I'll quit now before I allow too deep a glimpse into the silliness of my mind. Congrats on the chickies, anyway!

-Eva

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back