Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Looking for Axolotl Breeders in Georgia?

VillieTheDJ

Reaction score
Hello! I recently got an axolotl at Repticon Atlanta last month, and I’m hoping to get another in a couple months, but I don’t want to buy from the same breeder (to avoid inbreeding) so I was wondering if there were any other local breeders in the area? I’d buy from an online store but that makes me kind of nervous, and they’re also a lot more expensive. What I’d be looking for would be a juvenile, either luecistic, copper, golden, or gfp (not quite sure yet, mostly just depends on what’s available really). I live in the canton area, although I don’t mind driving out to the Atlanta area or any other distance similar to that, just nothing too far out like Savannah and stuff. If you have something like this available, will have something like this available withing the next few months, or know someone who does/will, please let me know, as well as the prices! Thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!