One of Margie's gorgeous golds

He is such a beaut! Lucky one you are! Margie seems to never let people down! Such a gorgeous lil boy well done on your new little one :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Lovely golden! Please update us with more photos :)
Thank you, and Ill try to soon. I have to pull him out to get any good photos I think. Time to break out the 2 gallon!

Are you thinking of names associated with fire? If he were mine his name would be something to do with fire, like Blaze or something. I can't get over his gills <3

That's a good idea, though I try not to use cliche names XD Hes a super gorgeous gold for sure. I hope he stays pretty.

Oh gosh what a pretty golden *_* I just bought a Golden from Margie and I'm really excited now. Though I'm sure his/her gills won't be near as fabulous as yours!

They might not have as much shine but it might show up in surprise! Good food and care and you might be surprised XD

EDIT: I might add to the fact that all of Margies golds are beautiful. She's the only person I'd buy golds from.

e6y9ege6.jpg

ujumu2up.jpg

aju2ajy7.jpg

7a5eja3u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So kaini asked for updates on my boy. While not that colorful because of lack of background, he's grown rather big.

eze3una3.jpg

ge6e7aja.jpg

e8e4a2ez.jpg

uqu3ydyb.jpg

sete9azu.jpg

Both my golds. Miska and Zara. Man they love them some worms. They come from the other side of the tank for that tasty treat in a hurry!

LOOK HOW BIG
They're so light and pretty ahh~ I just know Zion is going to be stunning when he gets bigger.

I love that first worm picture. DELICIOUS

Isn't he though? They're my precious babies. Ahaha I got so distracted by this my python almost fell out of the tank. That would've been bad, water EVERYWHERE.

"Gorgeous" is a bit of an understatement in this case. :)

Yes, it's official: I think he is absolutely stunning! Honestly, I have been wanting a golden axolotl of this exact color. So, coming across the pictures of yours doesn't bother me at all. ;):D:D Thanks for sharing your photos with us! :)

e6y9ege6.jpg

ujumu2up.jpg

aju2ajy7.jpg

7a5eja3u.jpg

On the first page, in the second picture, because of the little bits of worm poking out either side of his mouth, he looks like he's Count Axola! :)

I love all of my babies for different reasons. My two Wildtypes are different from each other - my male is s dark brown colour with lots of iridophores, and I love him for being my first axolotl. My female Wild is a light slate grey with a pure white tummy and lots of black dots like a leopard. I call her my Princess, because she's pretty (my husband calls her Snappy McSnappy). Jack, my Leucy, has the most adorable little face and huge gills, with those little black eyes. Gally is my pretty girl. She has tiny stumpy gills but the biggest, plumpest gold body and lots of iridophores, and cute little golden eyes. I love all colours for different reasons I guess :)

Those gills are awesome! Very nice looking lotl. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back