Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My New Babies!

Meerna

Reaction score
I'm getting these little cuties tomorrow from the wonderful Samantha & Ally (RupertxGiles)

U7qWz4L.jpg

Meerna

Reaction score
Got my new babies yesterday! My roommate was nice enough to take them out of their bag and put them in a bowl for me (I already had a pitcher of declorinated water ready for their arrival) and he fed them as well, since they hadn't eaten in 2 days while being shipped. They seem happy and healthy and are enjoying their temporary home until their aquarium is perfect.

asz5aFH.jpg

5evp5MJ.jpg

Meerna

Reaction score
I forgot to take a picture of their temporary home yesterday, but tonight after work when I feed them again I'll make sure to take one, after I clean up after them of course. I made a little rock wall in the middle of the bowl with silicone and added some plastic leaves to hide under. They seem to like it. I just wanted to be careful to keep them apart until they get a bit bigger, just in case one gets a little nippy.

Meerna

Reaction score
Here's the bowl they live in right now. They're both in there, they just happen to both be hiding at the same time.

mieKpqp.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!