Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Peeping from the Hide

OrangeM

Reaction score
My Lil' 'Lotls are not a fan of today's tank clean
(50% water change as my filter broke and the tank is all out of whack - installed a new one but not looking forward to cycling it, old media was not compatible.)
still looking cute though giving me a little glare from the hide!

Attachments

• 40172365_276684456278318_2344460060899409920_n.jpg
    40172365_276684456278318_2344460060899409920_n.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 441

Hayleyy

Reaction score
Oh gosh!!!!! Adorable! When I do a big water change I try and put my axies in a tub to make it easier, and I feed them messy food that would pollute the tank if fed in there.
If the media doesn't fit in the new filter you can put the old media floating in the tank, it should help the new one get along.

OrangeM

Reaction score
Oh gosh!!!!! Adorable! When I do a big water change I try and put my axies in a tub to make it easier, and I feed them messy food that would pollute the tank if fed in there.
If the media doesn't fit in the new filter you can put the old media floating in the tank, it should help the new one get along.

AAGH I should have thought about doing that with the media, I just chucked the whole filter in a mood. I've had a raging head cold for some time and my brain has turned totally to mush. :errr:
I should probably get something like Aqua Pure Aquarium Balls, so far its not going too great with the parameters.

I would take them out but i'm awful at catching them because they're so small and fast, I worry that stresses them our more than the water being drained!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!