How many posts before i can escape pre-mod?

Tappers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm currently a little put-off of posting due to the delay in my post appearing in the thread making me look rather 'Forrest Gumpesque' shall we say ;)

When/how many posts do I have to submit so that I can keep up with the thread?

Many thanks

I'm currently a little put-off of posting due to the delay in my post appearing in the thread making me look rather 'Forrest Gumpesque' shall we say ;)

When/how many posts do I have to submit so that I can keep up with the thread?

Many thanks

How ironic! That seems to have gone straight on :D

What thread are you talking about?

If you talk about a thread in the Advanced Topics Section (written in the green bar in the forum overview), there you will find the note "For Advanced Enthusiasts & Professionals. These topics are open to all Registered Caudata.org Members for reading. Posts may be subject to moderation."

That has nothing to do with your number of posts.

If this problem appears in the General Topic or Beginner/Newbie Section than I guess it is due to your computer/internet connection.

What thread are you talking about?

If you talk about a thread in the Advanced Topics Section (written in the green bar in the forum overview), there you will find the note "For Advanced Enthusiasts & Professionals. These topics are open to all Registered Caudata.org Members for reading. Posts may be subject to moderation."

That has nothing to do with your number of posts.

If this problem appears in the General Topic or Beginner/Newbie Section than I guess it is due to your computer/internet connection.

Thanks Daniel,

It has been in the FS Uk section which would explain it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back