Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Rain Frogs? (Breviceps) Info?

pixelgremlin

Reaction score
Does anyone have any care guides or reliable sources for anything breviceps? I feel like getting breviceps mossambicus would be most realistic, but even then I haven’t seen any for sale in ages! (Aside from backwater reptiles, if that even counts) Does anyone know anyone who has experience with this species, could point me in the right direction, or who could potentially sell me a couple? I’ve been hoping to get a few for forever now, and life is finally at a point where that would be possible! If only I could find some! So jealous of Japan, the little guys seem to be everywhere over there!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

myrtlerankind

Reaction score
Does anyone have any care guides or reliable sources for anything breviceps? I feel like getting breviceps mossambicus would be most realistic, but even then I haven’t seen any for sale in ages! (Aside from backwater reptiles, if that even counts) Does anyone https://www.wowessays.com/ know anyone who has experience with this species, could point me in the right direction, or who could potentially sell me a couple? I’ve been hoping to get a few for forever now, and life is finally at a point where that would be possible! If only I could find some! So jealous of Japan, the little guys seem to be everywhere over there!

I have one. You want me to upload it here? Or send you via PM/email?

mkelly

Reaction score
when the world opens up again, I know I have seen breviceps mossambicus at my local reptile expo.

shirleytorres

Reaction score
Does anyone have any care guides or reliable sources for anything breviceps? I feel like getting breviceps mossambicus would be most realistic, but even then I haven’t seen any for sale in ages! (Aside from backwater reptiles, if that even counts) Does anyone know anyone who has experience with this species, could point me in the right direction, or who could potentially sell me a couple? I’ve been hoping to get a few for forever now, and life is finally at a point where that would be possible! If only I could find some! So jealous of Japan, the little guys seem to be everywhere over there!

I believe some communities with owners of exotic petsare exist, you can ask it's members. But it's really a nice question))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!