The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

Old 25th April 2005   #1
josh

Gallery Images:
Comments:

hi!
1)what do i feed my FBN Larvae?
2)how much and often do i feed them?

Old 25th April 2005   #2
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I feed my larvea chopped up pieces of live blackworms. The pieces wiggle and they eat them. There are other thing you can use like live daphnia and live brine shrimp. But am dont use those. I just use the live blackworms. Feed them everyother day. Let them eat a couple of pieces, just drop it infront of there face with a tweezers. Mine are so used to the tweezers, that they will eat right off it. When they first hatch, they wont need to eat for a couple of days, so just keep trying till they eat.

Tags
fbn, feed, larvae, often or much

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 5th December 2018, 00:04 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.