Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Problem uploading pictures?

Chinadog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just tried posting some more pictures in the photo gallery but i don't think they uploaded properly. I got a v bulletin message that said a security tag was missing after i tried to upload the photos?
I've never had any problems before, can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong?

sde

Reaction score
That just happened to me too. It said that there was a " Security token missing". It happened when I was trying to upload to a new album. I still have room for 29 pictures left so its not that.

Anybody know what going on?

EDIT: So I tried in a different order to upload the pictures and it worked. Strange. Hmm.........

Chinadog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know Seth, I was trying to upload 3 pics at a time to post in one of my threads like I normally do and that's what I got?? I tried a few times, then I uploaded them one at a time and it worked straight away! I was thinking it was my 1000 year old laptop that was to blame!!

sde

Reaction score
I don't know Seth, I was trying to upload 3 pics at a time to post in one of my threads like I normally do and that's what I got?? I tried a few times, then I uploaded them one at a time and it worked straight away! I was thinking it was my 1000 year old laptop that was to blame!!

Yah, I was trying to upload 5 at a time for my album. I tried doing it in a different order, and it worked, I don't know why. I don't think it was my computer, its not that old.

And yet it remains a mystery...............

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1