Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New UK Axolotl member ^.^

LittleLotti

Reaction score
Hi all,
New to this site so just wanted to introduce myself and hopefully connect with some fellow axolotl enthusiasts :)
I am not an expert just have my pet axolotls. I have a white albino called Armani who I got just after she had her back legs come in she is now approaching 10years old ^.^ I moved to a bigger house so was able to get a larger tank which meant I could get her 2 new friends ♡ I have toothless a male black wild type just under 3 years old and Drago a wild type black female just over 3 years old.
So when I purchased toothless I explained how I wanted a female and the man assured me he was even though I questioned his size but I put it down to axolotls in pet shops not always being the best looked after.
Fast forward a year and 'she' has layed her sperm and I now have hatchlings to take care of (which I kind of love) currently searching for a new tank for toothless.
I've started cultivating my own daphinia and already had a wormery set up for my big guys and gals. I feed them carnivorous pellets, earthworms and frozen blood worm for a treat. (So messy)
I welcome any more experienced axolotl keepers comments and tips especially with my hatchlings who are going strong coming in to week 3.
If there is anyone in the UK looking for new axolotls in their family I will be selling them when they are more mature and have all their legs. I have gold albinos brown wild types and black wild types. I also have some eggs waiting to hatch from Armani and toothless so they should be an interesting mix of colours.
Hope to hear from some other members soon. ♡

Little Lotti xx

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!