Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Melanoid GFP

Jonjey

Banned
Reaction score
I've had this guy for a few days now figured I'd take some pictures. My 2 1/2 year old son decided his name is Lemonade, not sure what brought that on but I think it's starting to stick.

Attachments

• Axolotl.JPG
    Axolotl.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 869
  • Axolotl3.JPG
    Axolotl3.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 426
  • Axolotl2.JPG
    Axolotl2.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 827

rachel1

Reaction score
I think lemonade is a great name! He's adorable. :)

Jonjey

Banned
Reaction score
Beautiful! Do you keep him under a black light? If you do please don't use it anymore!

I don't. I just have LED's in there that I only turn on when showing him off or making videos etc. He has lots of space to hide from light as well.

Jonjey

Banned
Reaction score
Here's another pic of Lemonade and a pic of my wild type Godzilla creeping under a leaf.
I thought of something today. My toddler named him Lemonade. If you swap the L and the M it's Melonade. Melonade... Melanoid... My kid is onto something here.

Attachments

• photo 2 (6).JPG
    photo 2 (6).JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 825
  • photo 3 (5).JPG
    photo 3 (5).JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 256

Sweetie

Reaction score
I thought of something today. My toddler named him Lemonade. If you swap the L and the M it's Melonade. Melonade... Melanoid... My kid is onto something here.
Seriously? It took you that long to work out what your offspring meant? It was obvious to me the instant I read your post! You need to spend more time learning toddler language or that child will run rings around you. I suspect he already does! Sounds like quite a kid.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!