Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Evan
Here are my beautiful trio of axies
(Male leucistic)Bluegills
(Male gfp melanoid) Rocky
(Golden albino female)no name yet any ideas?

P.s. with the apple ios 6 update I can finally post pics from my iPad 3. Woo hoo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 1,034
wow, the melanoid looks very green in color, thats pretty awesome :)
very nice axolotls

Your gfp looks awesome. I have a melanoid, leucistic, and g albino and one of them are anywhere near as green as your. Good looking axie.

He normally looks like this. The high powered flash was used to bring out his color.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,657
Fyi to other users, don't use high powered flash directly at your Axolotls! They don't have eye lids

Yes, it was only a temporary camera flash. And by "high powered" I mean something stronger than a tank light.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back