Photo: Look how fast they're growing! :)

SammyTheLotus

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Display Name
Samantha
Kipp and Jabu are growing like little weeds and I could not be happier! :) I took comparison pictures last night because it's been exactly two weeks since I've taken them home! On the right of each picture is the day I got them and on the left is the picture I took last night! Their gills are getting so fluffy and they're developing such personalities already.. I am so in love! :) Jabu is the darker coloured one and Kipp is the leucistic!
❤️
8568e4362d93aec310bf5d469741f62d.jpg

0f11f110d6ac58ee64af9ac26855ec0a.jpg

Last edited:
Kipp and Jabu look amazing. I can't believe they have grown so much in 2 weeks.
They are so adorable :happy: :love: :happy:

Kipp and Jabu look amazing. I can't believe they have grown so much in 2 weeks.
They are so adorable :happy: :love: :happy:

Thank you sooo much, Donna! :) ? They're the cutest little things and I can't wait to see how much bigger they'll be in two more weeks haha!

A credit to your husbandry. Well done. Very healthy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back