The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 27th April 2019   #1
thezoo

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: thezoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Melanistic Little Man for Sale

I'm having to rehome my boy because it turns out he and his tankmate are male and female. I don't want more eggs, I don't want his tankmate to have to lay them so often, and I literally don't have the room for another tank . His name is Oliver- he's a 8-9" melanistic. I don't know how old he is, but he was 2-3" when I got him in June last year. $20 plus usps express shipping- so $25+ depending on location, message me and I'll check. Help me find him a loving home!

thezoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2019   #2
OliverB

Nationality:
Rep: OliverB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melanistic Little Man for Sale

Interested ... Any chance you can post a pic? In NC. If itís easier you can text me at 8039792000 ... and my name is Oliver!

OliverB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2019   #3
OliverB

Nationality:
Rep: OliverB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Melanistic Little Man for Sale

HI There -- I've been looking for a male tankmate -- I had same issue needing to **** block and now dude is lonely. I have a 40 gallon breeder with only 1 male in it, is there any chance you could post some pics? I'm definitely interested and will give him a great home, just trying to match types for breeding later. We're in Asheville, NC, and my name is Oliver so maybe its meant to be.?!

OliverB is offline   Reply With Quote