Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

UPDATE on Mr Lister

freekygeeky

Reaction score
UPDATE on Mr Lister (morphed axy)

http://www.caudata.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51411

Well here he is looking BRILLIANT!!!!!

mrLISTER-2.jpg

mrLISTERTWO.jpg

mrLISTERTHREE.jpg

Hope you like it John :)

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Lovely looking fellow. How's his personality? No one ever really talks about metamorphosed axolotl personality versus tiger salamander personality.

freekygeeky

Reaction score
He is great! Really chilled out, will sit on your hand (as you can see by the phtoos) dont pivk him up often though. No need too. He wonders around his house, and lazes around,. When he wannts food he sits next to his bowl!! Then you feed him and he munches down foood!!! His fav are crickets and mealworms, and teh little catterpillar things that come with the crickets. He cannot catch crikets thoguh, they have to be dead, he obv has sight to find his bowl, but i dont think its that great.

Gina

p.s i had to clean him off for the pic, otherwise he looks like a ball of dirt!
Lovely looking fellow. How's his personality? No one ever really talks about metamorphosed axolotl personality versus tiger salamander personality.

freekygeeky

Reaction score
p.s if you want, you can use on of those for your site now john, a little bettr than the one you had of me a while back, as he has now fully metermorphed, and is all chunky!

igotnewts

Reaction score
LoL i have a question you may find it prety stupid but...can an 'larvae form' axolotl breed with a morphed one?

freekygeeky

Reaction score
the answer is... i have no idea!! would be brillaitn if there was a adult female near me, (metermprheD) but hay ho.
LoL i have a question you may find it prety stupid but...can an 'larvae form' axolotl breed with a morphed one?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!