Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Egg looking things on gills

S

sharn

ok so if youve been keeping up with my posts i saved a super sick axie... anyhoo i posted stuff on there about this problem but not much replies. ive had Cizin for nearly a week now and about 4 days ago i noticed some wierd little things on his gills, one of the gills shorter as it had snapped off, but it looks like clear fish eggs, same size and everything, the effected gills are side by side and the 'egg' things are pretty much opposite one another, any ideas? im still salt bathing him twice a day because of fungus, mum thinks it could be a growth or something? any how hes alot better now, hes been eating, done two poos and his gills look alot better. yay!!!

B

brian

Are the little egg things getting any bigger? What colour are they? Can you post a picture?

S

sharn

no sorry i cant post a pic as i have no camera, theyre clear and about 2mm wide, like goldfish eggs

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!