The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 21st August 2011   #1
nai live
(xxianxx)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Comments: 7
Rep: xxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgxxianxx is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default African clawed frogs

I have decide to concentrate on my axolotls and angelfish and have decided to get rid of my xenopus laevis, i have got two adult males pale/ washed out golden(two years old), an adult albino female(two years old), two reticulated golden juneniles which are still quite small and need to be kept seperate from the adults. Im not after much cash for these guys but they do need to go to a good home, anyone who can collect from south wales newport area and displays an understanding of their requirments can have them for a reasonable price. I am prepared to sell the adults and juveniles seperately but i dont want the seperate colonies to be seperated.

xxianxx is offline   Reply With Quote