Icarez

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Display Name
Patrick
Hi there,
I was happy about this so I thought lets share this with some people

I just released my first single, or atleast a preview of it called Let Us All Unite!

Might not be everyones cup of tea, but let me know what you think :)

Icarez - Let Us All Unite! [Preview]

Cheers

I will admit that isn't my prefered kind of music, but it doesn't sound half bad. I hope that you have success with it :D

Just played it through my niace headphones.. the sounds played through the different Left and right, asin A left - B Right in a mix if you know what i mean, i like it but i prefer if its synced through both.. thats just my opinion other than that nice work :) hope to hear more in the future.

Not bad at all! I'm so into dup-step. It has a electronic feel to it also. Very cool. Who do you listen to as far as artists that do similar music?

Oh ya nice sample!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back