Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

How often and with what should I dust staple diet of nightcrawlers for a Pac-Man frog?

Wonder

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a pac-man frog who’s 3+” long & is almost a year old. I believe it is a male.

Recently, I learned about the benefits of giving pac mans a staple diet of nightcrawlers as opposed to crickets. My frog gets way more excited about the worms then he ever did with crickets, especially because the only convenient pet store doesn’t sell anything larger than medium crickets and my frog only likes large ones. My pac man eats enthusiastically and doesn’t skip any meals, & seems healthier, more active, & like he’s grown more since I have began this about a month ago.

How often and with what should I dust the nightcrawlers with? My other research brought a large variety of different answers to this. I give my frog one large nightcrawler every other night. I have been dusting them once a week with calcium and once a week with a multivitamin.

Thank you!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!