Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

E. andersoni egg

TJ

Reaction score
Hi Travis. Well, not "them" but "it" because I have only one larvae (both pics there are of the same one). It's just being fed on tubifex because it's being kept together with my C.orientalis larvae, which don't seem to like frozen bloodworm (on which my C.ensicauda & Hynobiid larvae feast
lick.gif
)

This larvae still seems exceptionally light-colored to me. I'd be mortified to find out later in the game that it's actually some other species that was passed on to me as E.andersoni. No worries on that score though...I think!
lol.gif

T

travis

I see, you have just a single larva. Well it is nice you having good luck with it.
Tubifex are great. I am glad they are common here is US petstores. I don't have to deal with the hassle of raising my own worms because they are for sale at all my local pet shops.
-Travis

C

craig

Hi Tim, in wondering about your larvae, they do indeed look like my E.andersoni larvae. Mine are yellowish at the moment and feeding great on Blackworms and whiteworms.
Craig

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!