just a question about my fbn tank

mikephoto

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have c fbn and in the tank all over the places is a thin llayer of some kind of fungues stuff like a white see through thing. its all over the fake and real plants does anyone have an idea what iit is and is it harmful?
cheers
mike

How long have you had the tank set up? Does the tank have a filter?

it does have a filter yes and i have had the tank about 3-4 weeks

There are a couple of things that can cause a layer of white furry stuff. In this case, I'm guessing it's a bacterial bloom, with some of the bacteria settling to the bottom.

What is your schedule for partial water changes? Are there animals living in the tank? What are you feeding them? Can you describe the tank and filter?

Can u get a picture mate would help!

Ciz

i will put the photo pu in a bit but all the stuffs gone now really just a bit of algie
cheers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back