Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Outdated Banners?

Laticaudata

Reaction score
Why is there a banner for a competition dating back to 2013?
it may make people think the site is abandoned?

ed_moyer

Reaction score
I'm not sure about anybody else, But I really miss the Chatroom!! For me it was always a good way to talk to people, an help people with out having to make a project out of it!! This is what I see is the reason that most of the oldtimers are gone!!

xxianxx

Reaction score
Have to agree with Ed, I learnt more in the chatroom than in the forums. An hour in there chatting to Ed and other experienced keepers was worth a years worth of reading threads.Hardly any experienced keepers use this group now, which is a shame, when I first joined the group was full of them and they were very active.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone please link me one of the banners and the page it appears on. I'm not able to find them/see them and wasn't aware the old ones were still showing.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi John, it's the 2013 Calendar Competition announcement which appears when you first login to the forum. See attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 396

Asevernnnn

Reaction score
Only for people on Tapatalk it seems, i don't see the chat room on my computer.

Its a chat created by Tapatalk, hence why it shows Tapatalk ID's rather than the ones on the forum

Lhagan

Reaction score
I saw all the old dates when I first found this site. My first thought was no one used this site. Only after looking around did I see recent posts and activity.

shnabo

Reaction score
Who maintains the site? I can change/remove the code would just need access.

ndbug

Reaction score
I'm not sure about anybody else, But I really miss the Chatroom!! For me it was always a good way to talk to people, an help people with out having to make a project out of it!! This is what I see is the reason that most of the oldtimers are gone!!

I used to hang out in that chatroom all the time back in the day!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!