Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Seeking: 6-8 inch albino/golden albino/leucistic axolotl

taakotacco

Reaction score
Hi! I have a 7 inch copper axie that I've had for about half a year, and he's in a 29 gallon tank all by himself and I would really like to get a second one as a tankmate. The problem I'm running into is that almost everyone selling axies is selling juveniles and babies, and I've had a hard time finding larger juveniles/adults for sale.

I guess I'm just posting to say--if anyone knows of where I can get a 6-8 inch axolotl in Tampa, FL, I would love to get one, and am willing to pay up to $100 for one! Preferably an albino, golden albino, or leucistic, but I'm open to other options! Just thought I'd put this out there!

(And if you have one or know of one that I could get that's not in Tampa, I'd pay for shipping!):happy:

Cloppy

Reaction score
Why didn't you take a look at our classifieds? There is a USA section. Also check out FaunaClassifieds.com Amphibian section.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!