Photo: Baby photos!

Hollystark

Reaction score
Country
United States
My male widltype and female wiltype gfp het for copper had babies! They hatched at 9 days and are growing fast : )

hollystark-albums-turanga-mulder-s-eggs-picture36923-eggs-day-i-found-them.jpg

hollystark-albums-turanga-mulder-s-eggs-picture36924-developing-turanga-wildtype-so-they-brown.jpg

hollystark-albums-turanga-mulder-s-eggs-picture36925-tiniest-babies.jpg

http://www.caudata.org/forum/member...t-colors-orange-bellies-full-brine-shrimp.jpg

What cute little beans!! How many are you raising, and what are your plans for them?? Keep us updated on how they develop!! :eek:

I started with fifteen, I'm down to nine (four just never ate like maybe there was something wrong with them and I left one where it got too warm) but seven of those just started blackworms today! The other two do not give any hoots about the blackworms I am dumping on their heads and I'm out of brine shrimp so I'm a little worried.

One is wildtype, the rest are golden albino.

Try cutting up the blackworms a little? Maybe they're too big for the larvae.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back