Requesting Axolotl Art Work

It's in the Axolotl Sanctuary (found in the black navigation bar below the site banner under Caudata.org Sites) - here.

-Eva

Hey there, I just noticed your avatar and was blown away.What type is the green axie, and does she just look green in the photo? Or maybe photoshopped? Awesome!

Hey there i would be happy to contribute. I recently made a axolotl out of clay i can send photos of this in a few weeks when i get it back. That is if you guys still want the artworks.

Brad

Oh I'd LOVE to do this! When I get home (I'm in the car at the laundromat right now) I'll start sketching and get some artwork done for this. I'll also post my sister's Axolotl sculpted acrylic nails with her permission once I get a few pictures.

Hello everyone,

I am working on a project with a team to bring more diversity as well as generate more interest in axolotls. One of our objectives is to gather interesting artwork inspired by axolotls and showcase them in a special site dedicated to artistic expressions.

Permission for consent will be sought before any showcase material are presented/highlighted on the site. All authors/poets/artist/sculptor/photographer/pastry chef/origami or inkibana experts/creator of the art piece will be duly credited and recognised (Names/Avatars reflected below the artwork).

If you are interested in this project and have any interesting artwork to share, please kindly send a private message to me and i shall give you my email address. I will be consolidating and then organising these artwork for presentation.

I am looking for any axolotl related original stories, poems, sculptures, painting/drawings/sketches etc., artistic photography of axolotls, origami folding or flower arrangements featuring axolotls, lanterns, motif prints, video clip presentations of a play/sketch, costumes, songs or lyrics etc. It is open to interpretation and nothing is considered too shabby. It is open to all members of all ages. The only condition is that it must be legal, PG 13, original and follow forum rules. (No inappropriate language, discriminatory or inflammatory message).

Although still in the early stages and in the works, i ultimately have plans to have a monthly highlighted artwork of the month.

Interested members please kindly private message me the following information.

- Your user name / Name you want reflected on your artwork
- Your age (optional)
- Your consent for having the artwork placed on a public internet site
- Name of your artwork (something snazzy will be great ;))
- A 3 line maximum brief of your artwork if you desire (optional).

Thank you and Regards.

I tried sending a private message, but it said, "Darkmaverick has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her." What do I do?

You could share with us in this thread :p

I don't know why Darkmaverick has chosen not to receive messages - perhaps someone else can help there.

Hey! I'll rustle up some cartoon lotls for you.

Name: El
Nationality: Aussie! (Oi Oi Oi!!!!)
Why I drew the way I did: Tell you when I know.

Where do I send the pictures to Otter Woman?

If the creator of this thread is no longer a part of the forums and we don't have the option to view the artwork, why is this thread still stickied?

Last edited:
*Tips hat* Thank you kind Mod :) Just thought the stickies could be uncluttered a bit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back