Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Who said size doesn't matter �� Does dwarfism effect axolotls?

Marnee

Reaction score
I have 3 gorg boys.... luekistic, , black melanoid and a maybe brindle same birth time as or black but... 1/3 of the length... who said size doesn't matter...
his name is Tyrian. After the game of thrones character... he was always smaller .
But as he grew, his apparent brother....bought from a pet shop, grew normally but this cutie didn't.
Same diet, similar conditions. As when they were small they had individual talks.
About a year ago both of them were introduced to the big tank w the big boy Ninious.
So my question is.... does dwarfism effect axilotil.
He looks healthy, head same size as others and when I work out how to post photos I'll show you what I'm talking about.
Regardless, he's super cute and kept In a 3ft tank so it's not his enclosure.
We do have a gravel base but not introduced to that tank until big enough to pass it.
The others r completely normal.
He looks fat because if his length.
I'm hoping to post photo let's c how I go.
Thanks for the membership.
I really appreciate any comments. You guys r great. It's takin me a while to b brave enough to post on your site but I've been reading for ages.
I'll telly u guys about a rescue we did recently next... but Tyrian needs the attention atm.
Cheers from Australia.
Marnee ??

Attachments

• IMG_2320.jpg
    IMG_2320.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2295.jpg
    IMG_2295.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_2311.jpg
    IMG_2311.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 109
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!