The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 6th March 2019   #1
Methos5K

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Methos5K has given consistently excellent advice and informationMethos5K has given consistently excellent advice and informationMethos5K has given consistently excellent advice and informationMethos5K has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Spring 2019 newts

Hello fellow salamander friends!

Spring is starting to show up; no thanks to that early prediction by that lying groundhog. I will begin shipping when temperatures are safe to do so (Above 40F on both ends) I have several CB Triturus dobrogicus (Danube crested) juveniles and a few Ichthyosaura alpestris apuanus (Italian Alpine) newts. They are both being kept aquatic; eating live blackworms, frozen brine shrimp, live glassworms, and many are starting to accept newt pellets. They are unsexed; don't bother asking for pairs or specific sexes; I cannot tell and I won't guess. Newts are shipped out in first paid order; not first contact. No holds. You want newts, you pay; don't waste my time (I know who you are). Payment is made via PayPal.

I will be vending at the Minnesota Cold Blooded Expo in Bloomington, MN (DoubleTree Inn) on Sunday March 10 from 10-4. Newts are available for local pickup. Shipping is possible everywhere except D.C.; Hawaii and other territories. Please Know Your Local, City, County, and State laws regarding amphibians. Express shipping starts at $40.

I am also seeking to bolster some groups of mine to better achieve breeding successes in the future. ISO Cynops ensicauda popei especially. Let me know if you have offspring to sell or trade. Let's make a deal

References available at www.facebook.com/TritonNewts

Thank you and I wish all my fellow caudate keepers a productive breeding season. No one is going to help us keep our hobby from disappearing. Only by the exchange of information and animals among dedicated hobbyists will it succeed and grow.

Bradley Wilson, Triton Newts

Old 15th March 2019   #2
Lehmane

Nationality:
Rep: Lehmane is an unknown quantity at this point

I am interested in these newts. I did not see a price except for shipping. I would be interested in three or four of either species or perhaps both. You can contact me at lehmane@gmail.com if there are any available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lehmane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2019   #3
Sierra419

Nationality:
Rep: Sierra419 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spring 2019 newts

I'm interested in the crested newts. Do you have prices?

Sierra419 is offline   Reply With Quote