Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

A. Andersoni

JacksonR

Banned
Reaction score
Not many people have posted anything on these. I just got two yesterday, they are about 2 months old and 3 inches long. I set them up in a 30 gallon tank and fed them chopped trout worms. Both ate within seconds. The smallest one had its forearms bitten off before I got them, but they are beginning to regrow. I named them Mr. Anderson and Bitolotl.:crazy:

I plan on getting another unrelated individual and breeding them once they mature.

I'll ad pictures of them later.

xxianxx

Reaction score
I just got two today as well, they just look like standard baby axolotls at the moment so i am looking forward to seeing how they develop.

musilvr4eva

Reaction score
I love my Andersoni! I have four, one male and three lovely ladies. I got them all last year from two different sources. I think they have more personality then axolotls, they will come up to the front of the tank and stare back at me while I'm looking at them. I will be breeding mine too, they should lay eggs any time now I would think! Did you get yours online or at a store?

Emily
musilvr4eva

JacksonR

Banned
Reaction score
Think I attached a picture...not sure.lol

Attachments

• IMG_2021.jpg
    IMG_2021.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 564
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!