Biggest lie?

This is the last newt i'm gonna buy

Don't worry, it isn't contagious.

Ah, it's just a little one - it won't hurt at all to take it off!

Interviewer: So, why did you apply for this job?

Me: [Pre-prepared spiel, never mention 'I have bills to pay'].

There's two big lies at once.
Manager:That has to go, That's bigger than a 10 gallon aquarium, The lease states that you can have a 10 gallon aquarium and nothing larger,
Me: It's not an aquarium, There's no fish or water in there, It's a terrarium. All that's in it is soil and plants,
:D :D :D

Wow... now I'm starting to feel like a horrible person 'cause all these biggest lies make my biggest lie look terrible.

My biggest lie is a lie of omission. I still haven't told my dad that I'm not straight.

Yes, Mom, I did my homework :)

You are my first)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's very cool to learn how to track a phone without them knowing, but even cooler is tracking the world of cryptocurrency and trading! More to read about dotbig.com reviews

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back