The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: USA For US Caudata.org users wishing to sell/give away/trade within the US.

Old 1 Week Ago   #1
John
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)
Default CB Fire Salamanders for sale

Shipping FedEx Priority overnight at cost with pickup at FedEx staffed location only. Shipping not included in animal prices and will need to be calculated. All animals captive bred by me.

Salamandra s. salamandra juveniles available. Animals were dropped as larvae in Jan and Feb 2019 and they range about 5-7cm (2-2.5 inches). These are younger than I usually sell but are eating and growing fine on 1/8"-1/4" crickets and bean weevils. Live arrival is guaranteed but due to the young age please be prepared to take care of these and do your research. $70 each, 4+ will receive a discount. Also, a percentage of all sales will be donated to fund salamander research in Guatemala. Photo attached from 2 weeks ago of the most advanced 8. They've grown since this.

I will have other fires for sale this year but these may be the last S. s. salamandra juveniles until 2021 due to different breeding priorities.

I accept PayPal only and I reserve the right to pick buyers based on reputation if necessary.
Attached Thumbnails
20190513_152242.jpg  

Old 1 Week Ago   #2
Gimpel

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Gimpel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CB Fire Salamanders for sale

Very interested. Would you PM me at john1adc@aol.com ? Thanks!

Gimpel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11

Times like this I really miss that "like" button!!

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #4
Nathan
(ndbug)

Nationality:
Comments: 5
Rep: ndbug is an unknown quantity at this point

I literally thought the same thing I was looking for it when I read this post haha.

ndbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #5
fishmanejr

Nationality:
Rep: fishmanejr has started on the right path

John - I am interested in four and sent you a PM. Thanks!

fishmanejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago   #6
Srgross82

Nationality:
Rep: Srgross82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi John! Any still available? Thank you!

Srgross82 is offline   Reply With Quote