The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Near and Middle Eastern Newts (Neurergus) Arguably the most beautiful newts in the world, this Asian genus is highly desired by many hobbyists.

Old 25th February 2004   #1
henk

Gallery Images:
Comments:

For IAD 2004 I will try to bring an interesting lecture on captive care and husbandry of Neurergus species. this will mainly focus hard on N. strauchi strauchii and on Neurergus crocatus.
You can find details on IAD 2004 (where D. Bartlett will also talk on Peruvian amphibians) on the next website http://www.intlamphibday.org/IAD2001.asp

Feel free to say hello out there if you attend it

Old 25th February 2004   #2
mark

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Sounds good shame i can't go thoughClick the image to open in full size.

Old 26th February 2004   #3
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Henk, that's great news for the salamander people thinking about going to IAD! Maybe after the talk, I can persuade you to write down some of the information for a caresheet for N. strauchiiClick the image to open in full size.

Old 27th February 2004   #4
edward

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Does this mean you are going to attend Jen?
Ed

Old 27th February 2004   #5
jennifer

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I'm trying to find a way to get there, but logistics are still a problem. (Mainly the logistics of escaping home and family responsibilities!)

Old 29th February 2004   #6
henk

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hai Ed & Jennifer : I have an article ready on captive care in N. crocatus, but I wanna wait until after IAD to publish it, otherwise I don't have anything new to say...

I am currently scanning some shots on Rhyacotriton for an article on them

Tags
2004, captive, care, iad, neurergus

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 11th April 2018, 13:33 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.