Whites Tree Frogs (Litoria caerulea)

Jenste

Reaction score
Country
United States
After my move in a few weeks into our new house, I will be adopting 4 White Tree Frogs (aka. Dumpys and Green Tree Frogs) from a moderator on another amphibian forum I frequent.

Full set up and frogs being driven from New Hampshire down to me in little Rhode Island...for free. The current owner just asked that I keep them all together and not sell them or their set up...wouldn't dream of it! The moderator offered it all for free after seeing my oh,so, frequent postings about my current amphibians. (Three species of clawed frogs and axolotls).

They will be driven down around the last weekend of August - first weekend of September (once we are settled into the new house).

I am so excited! I have been doing LOTS of research on them to make sure I am prepared.

Keep tuned! I will keep this updated with LOTS of pictures of the new arrivals as they settle in.
I have a link to a youtube video of the very same 4 frogs in their current set up
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReptilesDon?feature=mhum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back