Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Everyone post your pics here!! i wanna see your axos!

N

nick

Oh i rarely believe the shop
happy.gif
I'd like to keep my gravel, will see how it goes but buy some pieces of "slate" to put ontop of the gravel in places (if thats what its called) and put the axies food on that all the time.

K

kim

Nick,

It is a good idea to put the slate on top of the gravel, but your axie will eat the gravel even if its not feeding time, ive seen it done!

They will just ramdomly eat the gravel for no reason, even if they have been fed.

If your goin to keep it, please be careful, I would personnally want to remove it as I wouldnt want to have sick or very ill axies on my hands.

C

christopher

does anyone have eggs or little guys for sale? i would really like to get a bunch

J

jarred

The wrong place for this type of question Christopher. Try the 'For sale, giveaway or trade' section of the forum or maybe even the eggs, larvae and breeding category in the axolotl section.

Good luck in finding some axolotls of your own.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!