Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello salamander people

LillyRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone! The site suggested I post an introduction so why not? I'm Lillian and I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I've been keeping herps for over 10 years since I was in 3rd grade and currently house 3 fire bellied toads, a bearded dragon, and a western spadefoot toad. While this is my first post from this account, I used to be pretty active on this site when I was 11/12 years old but I've since lost the account info which is probably for the best haha. As far as caudates go, currently I don't keep any but in the past I had a couple of really fun and personable fire bellied newts. I have recently become re-enamored by these creatures and am now in the process of setting up a vivarium to hopefully get a couple of fire salamanders soon. I've learned so much reading through posts on this site already and I'm excited to make posts of my own!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!