Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Retreiving Pics From Internal Memory

jewett

Site Contributor
Reaction score
I accidentally took some pictures (of newts, of course!) on my mothers Kodak Easy Share DX4530 without the memory card in. The pictures are now stored in the camera's internal memory and I do not know how to retrieve them to download on my computer. I no longer have the docking station thing the camera came with because my sister broke it on her trip to Romania a few years back, and I can't seem to find any cord the camera came with that would connect the camera to a USB port. Any one have any ideas? Or does any one know a good way to get in contact with Kodak customer service? Thanks for any help,
Heather

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
I think you'd need to order a new transfer cable (or dock, if you prefer).

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My cameras are Kodak Easy Share (I have two). In order to not use the docking station you have to have a program (on a disc loaded onto your computer) and a cord with the usb on one end that fits into the camera with another. I have two different cameras and they both require two different cords because the hole in the camera is different. YOu might be able to get them on Ebay.

jewett

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I also have an EasyShare, but the usb cord is different from my mothers camera. Guess I'll start looking around then for that cable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!