Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Anibid?????

J

josh

ok, i checked my email last night and found this email

ANNOUNCEMENT:

www.anibid.com (AniBid.Com - The Animal Marketplace you can trust!)

AniBid is a new 'Animals Only' auction site which caters to anything and everything pertaining to animals.
From alligators to zebras, food, products, accessories, housing, books, artwork, stuffed animals, and
everything in between.

Our grand opening in February of 2005, brings to the electronic marketplace, a venue in which has been
grossly over looked by the auction tycoons, who have done a great injustice to a market which yields
Billions of dollars per year in revenues.

Our goal has always been a simple one: To provide a viable service and venue whereas buyers, sellers,
and even traders, can interact and transact, in a safe, secure, fun, and simple to use environment, while
maintaining a level of personal customer service and satisfaction that is second to none.

With our principles and passions, AniBid.com is the end result of having spent months of effort to create
a world class auction platform, that sets the bar for the ultimate Animal auction site.

Some of our many features include:

- Create Standard, Dutch, Swap, and even Private auctions.
- Safe and Secured 128 Bit SSL Registration & Payment options.
- User ID verification system to help weed out the scamsters.
- Auto Sniping Feature extends auction on last minute bids.
- Select various currencies for true international functionality.
- Easy to use ' Re-List' feature for any items which you may not sell.
- Easy to use 'Sell Similar' feature based on your prior auctions.
- Create your own custom store front, Free of charge!
- Bulk submission functionality to submit multiple listings.
- Live online support as well as Toll Free telephone support.
- Customized Features & Functions not found on most auction sites.
- Member forums for discussion of any and all animal related topics.

.... And many more new features being added regularly.

Because AniBid is completely new, we are giving you the opportunity to try out ALL of our
features, free of charge. That's right, listings, and listing features, are totally free during
our grand opening.

Whether your buying, selling, or looking to trade, any animal, and or animal products, www.AniBid.com
is the place for you.

Current Categories include: Alligators, Birds, Burrows, Cats, Chickens, Crocodiles, Dogs, Donkeys,
Ducks, Exotics, Ferrets, Fish, Frogs, Geckos, Goats, Hedgehogs, Horses, Iguanas, Insects, Lizards,
Monkeys, Mules, Newts, Pigs, Prairie Dogs, Rabbits, Rodents, Roosters, Salamanders, Skunks, Snakes,
Squirrels, Tortoises, Turtles, Water Fowl and more being added every day.

Come on over and spread the word. Make your listings for free, try out all that we have to offer.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

--Ray
AniBid, Inc.
www.anibid.com

some of this is kinda rediculous i think. sure, the animal products is fine, but bidding on live animals??? like an animal ebay... doesnt seem right to me. what do u guys think of this?? imagine seeing our rare caudates for auction on something like this.

J

josh

to me, it just seems like another way for people to take advantage of animals to make money... i dunno, maybe im just bein a little too critical..

E

edward

There already was herpbid.com and I think there is still a herp auction site run by one of the dealers in New York.

Ed

J

josh

i know there are bid sites..... i just think its friggin stupid. this anibid is just another piece of garbage that will take the lives of many animals. too bad there are people like this in the world

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!