Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Would this be a good pellet for my axies?

Kizu

Reaction score
Hello, I'm having lots of problems with keeping a worm farm for my axies, I'll keep trying but in the meanwhile I'm feeding my Axolotls some raw beef heart, but I can see they have some trouble digesting it.

As I live in Argentina, I can't get any frozen bloodworm cubes or soft moist salmon pellets (they don't sell them anywhere) So I'm trying to look for some sinking pellets to feed as staple food for my little ones until the worm farm is ready, these are the ones I find in my country:

CARNIVORE
Sinking Carnivore Pellets | Hikari Sales USA

Are those good enough for Axies? Which one of those are the best?

Axielotls

Reaction score
I'd say yes but just for right now if you are noticing your axie having issues. You can buy sinking pellets or even freeze dried blood worms online if there not sold by you. Keep trying the worm farm, wish you luck!

Cloppy

Reaction score
I find that axolotls are voracious predators that will eat almost anything they can fit in their mouth. If they are pesticide free, You can feed almost any appropriately sized insect without a stinger. Also go and flip some rocks or dig some earthworms.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!