Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Question: Please give me any and all info you can about Axies

Betta Bird

Reaction score
As the title states I would like to be bombarded with information about axies. Ever since I started following a thread on a betta fish forum about this girl's axolotls I've been obsessed. So I'm currently trying to look up everything I can about their care before I get one.

I know some of the basics, but I want to know more. What's a good soft salmon pellet brand? Where is the best place to buy earthworms? Where can I get an affordable 20g long? What's a good sand brand? What are some good plants that will thrive with axolotls? Who on here sells axies?

So yeah, those are just some of the questions I'd love answers to. :) I really want to do everything right for these amazing little critters.

Betta Bird

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. It was actually axolotl.org that brought me here in the first place. I will certainly be stalking this forum for a long while. :D And the search bar will also be getting a lot of use.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!