Interesting juvenile

Hows he/she going?? :D cant wait to breed him or her! :D

He/she is going well!

Moon landing is about 5 inches now and growing isanley fast! He is eating worms, mosquito fish and pellets non stop.

here are some update photos. You can see clear areas of white, wild type and yellow. Really cool.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 287
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 258
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 261
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 254
I was just wondering the other day how Moon landing was getting on and I'm glad to see the he/she is still going strong and growing quickly! Love the light and dark colouring on it's gills. You sure have a very weird and wonderful axolotl. Thanks for the update.

Regards Neil

Oh, my, goodness!!! A stunning axie indeed!

thank you to everyone! any guesses on exactly what he is?

well i say he out of default but i secretly hope its a girl :)

Is there updated pics of this beauty?? Do we know for sure if he is a he or she yet??

I LOVE the name, beautiful coloring-can't wait to watch him/her grow!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back