Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Axolotl pellets ~ Earthworm sticks

mikeg

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So after a successful year and a half of feeding and selling Axolotls pellets, the company that manufactures the pellets for me asked me if i wanted to try out sinking earthworm sticks. They said it is suppose to increase litter by 4-10 times the amount of eggs/fry fish and shrimp produce. I know this may not be true for Axolotls since they are not considered fish or shrimp but i was curious if anyone feeds these and has noticed an increase in number of eggs? I was thinking of purchasing these pellets to use myself and also to market. I wanted to share the nutritional value and ingredients with you guys to make sure there is nothing there that will harm the Axolotls.

Ingredients:
Fresh meat, earthworms , fish , flour , wheat, oats and protein , brine shrimp , blue-green algae , lecithin, vitamin C, fish oil , vitamin B1, vitamin A, salt, vitamins and amino acids H

Nutrition:
45% crude protein , crude fat 4.1% , crude fiber 4.2% , water 6.2%

Shelf life:
up to 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!