Cant upload more pictures.

grius

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hi.

When i try to upload more photos to the forum i get a message that says "there is no more space left" or something like that.

What shall i do?

Regards.

only thing you can do is delete some same as I had to do as I ran out of space :(

Thats not good. I have to delete photos that i haven`t upload in my threads then:/ But that we can run out of space seem kinda strange.

Thanks for your answer.

Where are you uploading them to? If it's an album on your profile try creating a new album. Each album only allows set number of images.

Where are you uploading them to? If it's an album on your profile try creating a new album. Each album only allows set number of images.

I tried to upload directly to the member gallery. But i just tried to create a album, and it worked.

Thanks!

Thats interesting as I had this problem as stated and posted this a while back (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f1-gen...54-cant-load-pictures-any-albums-old-new.html) as I was trying to upload some new piccies into a new folder which had about 8 piccies in it and would not allow anymore yet other albums have loads more, all I could do after speaking to a few members was to delete some piccies froma few albums and then the problem went :happy:

Thats interesting as I had this problem as stated and posted this a while back (http://www.caudata.org/forum/f1-gen...54-cant-load-pictures-any-albums-old-new.html) as I was trying to upload some new piccies into a new folder which had about 8 piccies in it and would not allow anymore yet other albums have loads more, all I could do after speaking to a few members was to delete some piccies froma few albums and then the problem went :happy:

Perhaps it have with picture size to do? We have/had same probleme. Though i was triyng to upload directly to the member gallery and you to a private album, but we got same message about "out of space" Did you have many pictures in your albums? i have quite many in member gallery category and are still out of space there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back