Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello from Chelsea & Vince!

chelseavince

Reaction score
395310_268028036596833_100001689175514_676370_2139929841_n.jpg

Just a little hello from myself (Chelsea) & my 9 month old axy Vince! :)

I'm currently studying to be a science teacher at university & I've had vince since September 2011. I'm not entirely sure of Vince's sex as of yet, so I'll keep everyone posted.

TheColonel

Reaction score
Hallo!

May as well introduce myself here considering Chelsea is the person who got me my first axolotls as a christmas present :D

my name's tom, i live in york, and i have 2 albino axolotls. ones potentially golden, i think they might be 6 months oldish and i definitely don't know what sex they are

one's called The Colonel and the other is Naboo.

i'll put a pic up when i get around to it.

PS. we've (me and chelsea) just bought some eggs to rear some more axolotls, might be needing advice in the future on that :bowl:

PAWS

Reaction score
Hello both and welcome!

Dive right in and search away - if its not already been posted in these forums somewhere its probably not worth knowing anyway!

There is a good mix of seasoned professionals, veterans, experienced, newcomers and newbies around - so something for everyone. Joining this site was the single most important thing I have done for my Axi's !

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!