Photo 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 1,103
:D squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal
Oh my gawd they're so precious <3
Come to mama babies :)
Looking forward to Wednesday so much now :) thanks for posting the pics!

<3 >o_o< <3

Awww that's a shame I was really keen on a leucistic :( thank you anyway best of luck with the baby's injury :)

I'm sure ill do it all again next time my adults lay eggs again, hopefully ill get more than 5 pinks next time and few less greys!

I cannot thank you enough for raising such lovely babies :)

They are all settling into their tanks well & have all been swimming around exploring :)

They keep coming up to watch me in the kitchen - soooo cute!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358932190.307115.jpg

I've made a thread introducing them all!

<3 >o_o< <3

Lovely photos ;) thank you for the updates! Your camera lens is great;) awwww glad they're being spoiled

It's just a bodgey iPhone4 - what you see is 1% of the 100's of pics ;)
Between the dogs & the lotls I've just hit 3,000 pics on my phone :eek:
PC not happy so I can't offload them! lol

<3 >o_o< <3

Hey do you have any of these left?

Kylie I'm in Sydney & will soon be picking up some more of these gorgeous babies to help find them homes. It should happen within the next week or so. It would save you quite a bit of travel to only have to drive to sydney.

Have you got a tank ready & cycled? How soon were you wanting to get an axolotl? And do you have any colour preference?

<3 >o_o< <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back