Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Looking for axolotls

Deedee

Reaction score
Hi everybody!!

So a bit of back story

When I was young I went to the aquarium and saw a lotl for the first time I was amazed and was hooked on not only axolotls but aquarium keeping period I’ve kept a variety of fish some temperamental and others not so much building up my confidence in the hobby before I took the plung and now I’m ready for my long awaited alxotols buttttt....

I live in Ottawa Ontario,a city over run with government buildings and all that stuff which means there isn’t a place close enough to just buy one and the only one I feel like I can trust is just about run down (which of course is sad) soo now I’m in search of a breeder either located in Canada or comfortable shipping to Canada I figure now would be the best time because it’s cold out (this afternoon got down to -32) I want a melonoid and a white albino preferably one male and one female doesn’t mater which is which and am willing to spend a maximum of $80 before shipping,if need be

Thank you ?

Tjebb

Reaction score
I can not supply an axolotl, but you can look in to a repticon near your area. That is where I got my first axie. Good luck!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!