The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Tree Frogs Tree frogs of all kinds should be discussed here.

Old 4th January 2005   #1
meghan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

We've had mild weather lately here near Lake Erie so I've been taking advantage of it and went out last night with a flashlight looking for worms and other sources of free critter food... Not only did I find huge worms and but a dozen or more spring peepers hopping around on the ground. I've NEVER seen them out this early in the year like that and I've lived her all my life. The climate is changing for sure.

Old 4th January 2005   #2
garrison

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Yeah, it was so warm in Iowa the other day when I went out collecting there were insects flying around, and I remember when I was a kid we'd get a week off from school from all the snowClick the image to open in full size.!

Tags
early, emergents

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 2 (Set)

PanTech, WetBeast