The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

General Discussion & News from Members Post won't fit elsewhere? Post here! This is also the ideal place for your own news, information on books, amphibians in the media, and off-topic posts.

Old 30th June 2003   #1
craig

Gallery Images:
Comments:

i cant find them anywhere and its driving me crazy , i have had my enormous female for ten years and i love her to bits but i fear she doesnt have much time left!!

Old 30th June 2003   #2
yago

Gallery Images:
Comments:

t.granuslosa was imported to Europe a couple of month ago. I bought the lasting pair in Barcelona since someone before me bought all the rest Click the image to open in full size.
I think Paul Bachhausen have offered some cb juveniles last month at this site. He might help you.
Best wishes

Old 30th June 2003   #3
ralf

Gallery Images:
Comments:

If I recall it right, it wasn't Paul Bachhausen, but Fabian Immenkötter.

Ralf

Old 1st July 2003   #4
fabian

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi,
That's right, I have somm cb from this year, but no idea how to get them to the uk.
Fabian

Old 1st July 2003   #5
craig

Gallery Images:
Comments:

thanks guys ill check out the eu legislation on shipping and get back to you fabian it may be ok within the eu with a short quarentine period!thank you thankyou thank you.ifthere is anyone at the web admin who knows please let us know

Tags
import, or banned, protected, tgranulosa

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 7th November 2019, 02:06 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.