The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Tree Frogs Tree frogs of all kinds should be discussed here.

Old 13th September 2003   #1
mark

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hey everyone

I have bought a few of them, but I don't know exactly wich species it is, can anyone who has pictures of hyperolius species post them please with the scientific name, it would be a great help. Or a good website with pictures could also help a lot.
A small description of my frogs, they are about 2 cm long, they're brown and in the middle of the back they are a bit lighter brown.

Can anyone help me please?

Old 15th September 2003   #2
chris

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hello Mark.

There are 100's of species and colour forms of Hyperolius. If you can get it, Arne Schiotz's 'Treefrogs of Africa' is what you need. It describes them all and illustrates most.

Of course the other way would be for you to post pictures. Even so, they're not easy to ID without locality information.

Good luck!

Tags
hyperolius

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 6th December 2019, 02:56 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.