The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

Forum Questions (technical, not newts!) Questions about how to use the Forum and technical issues.

Old 6 Days Ago   #1
Seandelevan
(seandelevan)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: seandelevan has shown reliable knowledge
Default Just an Idea...

But could we have the for sale in the USA forum broken down into smaller sub forums by state? Like the planted aquarium forum does? I would be more apt to offer livestock, and buy it, if I didnít have to ship or pay for shipping and risk the disasters that come with it. Thanks

seandelevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #2
Otterwoman
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 58
Comments: 71
Rep: Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11Otterwoman goes to 11
Default Re: Just an Idea...

That's 50 new categories, I don't think we'll be doing that. People can always put their state in the ad, or usually it's in their profile information that pops up on the post. There aren't really that many posts. YOu can also put up an ad Wanting to Buy and then put your state right in the header.

Useful Links: Caudata Culture | Species Accounts | Care Articles | Newt and Salamander FAQs | Axolotl.org | Axolotl FAQs | Forum Functions | My Blog
Otterwoman is offline   Reply With Quote