The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Notices

FS: United Kingdom (just UK) This section exists due to the large number of UK Caudata.org users. Please only advertise in this section if you will not send animals within the European Union. Otherwise please use the EU section.

Old 20th May 2019   #1
Nat1

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 0
Rep: Nat1 has started on the right path
Angry Andersons salamanders, Lake Patzcuaro salamanders, Kaisers spotted newts

CB
Breeding groups of 3 to 12 in each
123,456,789 pounds
Source: STOLEN
Some thieving ********* has robbed my buddies collection of amphibians. They may have been stolen to order but may be offered for sale within the Uk. If you see any of these species available please let me know. Rarest have # if you see these for sale they are probably stolen. Please contact Ian Wadelin

A.andersoni. Andersons salamanders#
A.dumerelli. Lake Patzcuaro salamanders.#
N.kaiseri. Kaisers spotted newts.#
Two species of tiger salamander.
T.marmoratus. Marbled newts(OR A. opacucum marbled salamander)
If you have any info please let me know. Haven't much stock atm but anybody who helps get these animals back will get a **** load Ian as and when they are available

Nat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2019   #2
kettering bloke

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: kettering bloke has given consistently good advice and informationkettering bloke has given consistently good advice and informationkettering bloke has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Andersons salamanders, Lake Patzcuaro salamanders, Kaisers spotted newts

Hi
I think I express the thoughts of most of us when I say how sorry that this has happened in our hobby. I hope your friend has his animals returned and if he requires any stock from the uk I would be happy to deliver it later this summer as I will be visiting relatives in north nl.
Regards kb

kettering bloke is offline   Reply With Quote